Contact details and contact form
Please note that this form is not to be used to report health concerns or to ask any questions - technical or medical - regarding Sanofi products.
- For patients: Please contact your personal physician.
- For healthcare professionals: If you wish to report an unexpected adverse event occurred in a patient treated by one of our products, could you please use the current procedure in force in your country.
Contact details of Sanofi UK
One Onslow Street
Tel: 01483 505 515
Fax: 01483 535 432
Adverse Events (Side Effects)
There are three ways in which you can report a suspected adverse event (side effect) to one of our products:
- You can contact us via phone, which is manned during normal office hours Monday to Friday on 01483 554 242
- You can fax any documentation to 01483 554 806
- You can send an e-mail to email@example.com
Please note, we cannot provide medical advice on your symptoms, if you are concerned about your symptoms, or they worsen, you should contact your doctor or healthcare provider.
Information on adverse event reporting to the UK Health Authority can be found at www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard.
Last update: 10/12/2016 11:01 AM